dubbozimbo
Level 1: Cadet

Additional Mailbox - setting up

Hi

Can you set up an additional email address such as sales@mydomain.com.au (assuming you have purchased the domain) using your current bigpond email account? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Andy L

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Kalak
Level 23: Superhero

Re: Additional Mailbox - setting up

Generally speaking you would need to setup mail forwarding via the domain to your Bigpond email address. Is it hosted via Telstra?
If you've found a solution then don't forget to mark that post accordingly.
If you think I've been of assistance to you please remember to let me know by clicking on the LIKE button.

Please note: I am not a Telstra employee and any posts or opinions are entirely my own and don't reflect any official company position.
dubbozimbo
Level 1: Cadet

Hi Kalak

Thanks for the prompt reply, yes our home email is hosted by Telstra. Is the mail forwarding process relatively straight forward?

thanks

Andy L

Kalak
Level 23: Superhero

Hi Andy,

Sorry I meant is the domain you wish to use hosted by Telstra?

Generally speaking if you pick a hosting/email provider they will provide step-by-step instructions on how to setup email forwarding for your domain. In fact if you contact the company you registered your domain through you may in fact find they do this for a relatively small fee.
If you've found a solution then don't forget to mark that post accordingly.
If you think I've been of assistance to you please remember to let me know by clicking on the LIKE button.

Please note: I am not a Telstra employee and any posts or opinions are entirely my own and don't reflect any official company position.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit