Level 1: Cadet

Bigpond Email Not delivered or received

Hi, I have just sent an email from my work computer to my bigpond email and received a failed deliver notification of 

5.1.0 - Unknown address error 550-'5.1.1 <my email address> recipient rejected. Recipient does not exist. IB603a'

I then went onto my device and noted that there has not been any mail delivered since yesterday and there is an account error of

Cannot Get Mail

The server "imap.telstra.com" is not responding. Verify that you have entered the correct account info in Mail Settings.

Has anyone else had this problem or know what I need to do as I have not changed my account from yesterday to today.

Thanks

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Level 1: Cadet

Re: Bigpond Email Not delivered or received

My having trouble receiving and sending emails from my email address

kcu66340@bigpond.net.au 

Hoping you can help me as I waiting on important information 

@RedSwan wrote:

Hi, I have just sent an email from my work computer to my bigpond email and received a failed deliver notification of 

5.1.0 - Unknown address error 550-'5.1.1 <my email address> recipient rejected. Recipient does not exist. IB603a'

I then went onto my device and noted that there has not been any mail delivered since yesterday and there is an account error of

Cannot Get Mail

The server "imap.telstra.com" is not responding. Verify that you have entered the correct account info in Mail Settings.

Has anyone else had this problem or know what I need to do as I have not changed my account from yesterday to today.

Thanks

Level 21: Augmented

Re: Bigpond Email Not delivered or received

Are you sure your email address and the password is correct? Can you log in to Webmail with those credentials? Mine is working OK from the same server.

Stevo 52
Too many devices, probably an addict :-) also a tinkerer and developer of stuff..
Not with Telstra, just another customer like you!

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit