kandal
Level 1: Cadet

Bigpond email retention

Bigpond email retention is listed on various sites, we had our own telstra adsl for at least 5 years. We moved location and the account and email followed us , we relocated again in february this year but the premises we went to already has Telstra ADSL. We were told about 5 months ago that to keep our telstra email we had to keep the other account going approx $70 a month eventhough the equipment is sitting in a box and no one is using the service at our old location.  Has anyone had this same problem ?

I also have two telstra phones and a wireless telstra 4G devise we use with our laptops when away

Alan   

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Kalak
Level 23: Superhero

Re: Bigpond email retention

https://www.telstra.com.au/content/dam/tcom/personal/help/pdf/cis-personal/broadband/personal-critic...

You can cancel the service and attach the email address to a 'paid email' service for $79/year.

Alternatively, look into a non-ISP email address and never have those worries again 🙂

If you've found a solution then don't forget to mark that post accordingly.
If you think I've been of assistance to you please remember to let me know by clicking on the LIKE button.

Please note: I am not a Telstra employee and any posts or opinions are entirely my own and don't reflect any official company position.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit