OldSalt
Level 3: Gumshoe

cannot access emails , cannot access 'Live Chat' and now cannot lodge a complaint ! SERVICE ???????

Answered

cannot access emails , cannot access 'Live Chat' and now cannot lodge a complaint ! SERVICE ???????  WHAT SERVICE.

Is anyone else having the same problems?  I BET WE ARE ALL PAYING IN FULL  EACH MONTH. If we cannot use our emails for several days at a time, perhaps Telstra staff could have their salary docked for several days at a time (Or the CEO could perhaps receive a few million less) so the SERVICE could really be upgraded.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BMac
Level 13: Super Sleuth
Accepted Solution

Re: cannot access emails , cannot access 'Live Chat' and now cannot lodge a complaint ! SERVICE ????

Hi OldSalt,

How are you attempting to lodge a complaint?  Online or over the phone?

The online form is here - https://say.telstra.com.au/customer/general/forms/Email-Complaint but if that's another thing you're having issues with then I would suggest the browser reset I mentioned in my previous reply to your other posting and see if that helps you at all or try it from another device so it can be ruled out that it's not a computer issue Smiley Happy

I've been able to access both methods this morning ok but I have found that calling will usually get you through to a complaints manager who should be trained to assist you with resolving your issues.

Hope this helps!

Please note that I am an Telstra employee posting in my own time and on my own volition, my opinions and advice are my own and do not constitute the views, values or policies of Telstra.

If you like my answer please Kudos my post Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
BMac
Level 13: Super Sleuth
Accepted Solution

Re: cannot access emails , cannot access 'Live Chat' and now cannot lodge a complaint ! SERVICE ????

Hi OldSalt,

How are you attempting to lodge a complaint?  Online or over the phone?

The online form is here - https://say.telstra.com.au/customer/general/forms/Email-Complaint but if that's another thing you're having issues with then I would suggest the browser reset I mentioned in my previous reply to your other posting and see if that helps you at all or try it from another device so it can be ruled out that it's not a computer issue Smiley Happy

I've been able to access both methods this morning ok but I have found that calling will usually get you through to a complaints manager who should be trained to assist you with resolving your issues.

Hope this helps!

Please note that I am an Telstra employee posting in my own time and on my own volition, my opinions and advice are my own and do not constitute the views, values or policies of Telstra.

If you like my answer please Kudos my post Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit