Tracey33
Level 1: Cadet

Cannot access Emails through webmail

Hi

I have been unable to access my webmail inbox for two weeks now. I can get into Junk but when I try my inbox I get a message saying Error your messages could not be retrieved. Please try again later.

This is becoming extremely frustrating. When I try to call Telstra I get a message saying that they are too busy to take my call. No Wonder!

What do I do?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
razzadas1

Re: Cannot access Emails through webmail

I have the same problem with webmail - i can access my inbox - but i cannot open any messages - or delete - or open my folders - an error message appears and says to try later - it happens on both my PC's - so it has something to do with Telstra.

Can anyone please help - as trying to contact Telstra is a joke - why am i stuill with Telstra - ??????????

MickeyCee
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Tracey33

Some customers may be having difficulties accessing Telstra Mail. We are working to fix this ASAP. Thanks for your patience.

Regards

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Drac1

A solution for those who cannot access the emails through webmail and have the message 'your messages cannot be retrieved. Try again later'.  With lots of useless contact with telsta and nbn I discovered if you add another account to your mail and give it a different name but use your normal user and password and use imap setting. When you try to access your mail you still get the message, close offending message and find the name of the second account on the left hand side and click on that and all your emails should be there.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit