Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Cannot send or receive email via Bigpond using MS Outlook 2007

Hi,

I have followed the Outlook 2007 setup instructions but still fail to work. It keeps showing me login fail error. I have done the setup on my iPhone6 and it works fine, proving my email login and password are correct. Please advise how to fix .

regards

Finsen

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Cannot send or receive email via Bigpond using MS Outlook 2007

Hi Finsen,

I apologise for the delayed response. Hopefully you have contacted Tech Support since you posted this question so that they could help you to configure Outlook 2007.

- Shelly

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Hi Shelly, No, I have not contacted Telstra Tech Support yet ! Would you be able to help or should I do what you advise? regards Finsen Cheng
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi Finsen

Contacting Technical Support would be best in this case - they can walk you through this real time :-) 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit