Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Compromised email account

Hello 

I need to speak to Telstra to reactivate my account .. but either waiting over 2 hours or get hung up on .. what else can I do .. I get most of my accounts via my email 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Level 23: Superhero
Level 23: Superhero

Re: Compromised email account

The only way for an account the be unsuspended is via contacting Telstra over the phone at this stage.
For Official Support Chat Now, try the Online Troubleshooter, check for Outages or Raise a Complaint.

Full Disclosure as part of Telstras Social Media Code.
  • I work for Telstra in the following products.
  • Telstra Platinum, Telstra Business Services, Telstra Smart Home, Velocity, Locator and NBN faults.
  • I'm not here in an official capacity, I just like fixing things and respond in my own time when I can.
  • Include "@343GuiltySpark" in your reply to get my attention if you're after me specifically.
  • My opinions are my own and not that of Telstra's, just so we're all on the same page.
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Can someone help me please? Email compromised but can’t get help on phone due to cOVID. Need to access emails for work from home

Highlighted

I have the same issue all on-line support leads to calling132200 which directs you back to 24/7 support...what a joke... there must be someone at Telstra who can help us??

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hello @tracymknight,

Thanks for your message, apologies for any issues with your email account.

Crowd Support is a community forum, no one here has access to accounts to investigate.

The fastest way to get in touch with support is to sign into the My Telstra App,

and send us a message via the Get Help option and the blue message icon.

The assistant will have a few suggestions, and if no help a team member is notified

that further assistance is required. We then respond to every message, with priority

given to urgent requests.

If there are any issues with messaging, please ensure you have updated from the 24x7 App

to the My Telstra App. https://tel.st/96yjc

If you are unable to sign into your Telstra ID to access the My Telstra App or other online services,

unfortunately as we would need to verify identity first, you would be required to keep trying to call, or visit a store.

-Aaron

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted

Same thing has been happening to me they keep sending me a reset link which then takes you to Your account has been compromised screen

Highlighted

Having the exact same issue, caught in a viscous cycle and the advice from Telstra in a reply to you does not work. I’ll be moving to another service provider, the customer service from Telstra is appalling.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit