Kernow
Level 1: Cadet

Connection refused from 74.117.219.212 due to exceed max concurrent connections. IB007

Answered

emails are failing to be delivered to bigpond emails via email forwarding, I understand that ip address 74.117.219.199 also has the same problem. Can this server address be fixed (white listed) so delivery can occur? This started about 3-4 days ago.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: Connection refused from 74.117.219.212 due to exceed max concurrent connections. IB007

You will need to send an email to postmaster@bigpond.com with your contact details, copies of the bounce messages and when it started happening. 

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Jupiter
Accepted Solution

Re: Connection refused from 74.117.219.212 due to exceed max concurrent connections. IB007

You will need to send an email to postmaster@bigpond.com with your contact details, copies of the bounce messages and when it started happening. 

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

JDLamba
Level 1: Cadet

having the same problem, except saying my storage capacity of 10GB is full. how do i increase this?

Mkrtich
Level 21: Augmented
Level 21: Augmented

Hi - if you can send emails but people can't send you their emails and you are getting failure notifications on attempted deliveries of those incoming emails, suggest you remove as many unwanted emails from your Inbox by Deleting them and then go to your Deleted Items Folder, right click and and Empty the contents. Do the same with your Junk Email Folder if you have one  - this may free up some of your allocated 10 GB capacity - I think its fixed for residential customers.

Good practice to regularly cull unnecessary emails and Empty the contents of those folders. This works for Microsoft Live Mail 2012 and it may also apply for other email clients or other email web based systems.

Jupiter

You can't increase the storage capacity. You need to delete unneeded emails or save them to a device (hard disk, cloud storage) by using an app such as Outlook, Thunderbird, Mail, etc

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit