Rachel114
Level 1: Cadet

Contacting

Answered

For a communications company there’s no communication happening here with Telstra !!!!! 
I contacted Telstra back in November to discuss my plan.I contacted them thru the messaging service as this was the only way I could contact them. I messaged a few days before my billing date so that I could start it straight away . It is now March and still nothing has been done due to messages being misinterpreted or not understood or just being ignored. Today I was messaging for 10 hrs and had 6 different people....nothing being answered or resolved. I am at my wits end with this.....I’ve been to a Telstra store only to be told that they r retail and can’t help. They did read the conversations and agreed that I was not receiving the help I’m needing and messages are not being understood so an email was sent from the store requesting someone to call me....no one has called. My bill is incorrect and getting out of hand , I was disconnected for a week with no service whatsoever, very frustrating when I live on my own with a serious heart condition n don’t drive. I can’t get anyone to help....any suggestions?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: Contacting

Lodge a complaint via https://telstra.com/complaints and a complaints manager should make contact in about 5 business days.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Jupiter
Accepted Solution

Re: Contacting

Lodge a complaint via https://telstra.com/complaints and a complaints manager should make contact in about 5 business days.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit