tgp16
Level 1: Cadet

Deleting emails through Telstra webmail

We use outlook on our computer and it has just come up that our email account is full. I was sure that it was set up to delete emails that were more than 3 months old so we don't ever recieve this message so I am surprised we have got that message. 

I have now gone into Webmail and logged in. I am trying to delete a whole lot of emails but an error comes up Únable to delete the message please try again' - I get this error whether I delete 1 emails or 20 emails again?? So frustrating...

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Shellock
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Deleting emails through Telstra webmail

The setting to delete the copy on the server is within Outlook on your computer. You should be able to find this if you go into the account settings and then Advanced Settings. 

Alternatively, if you log in via: https://webmail.bigpond.com/webedge/do/oldlogin  you can adjust the page settings to display up to 200 emails per page and it will allow you to delete that many at a time.

- Shelly

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit