branky75
Level 2: Rookie

deleting emails

Answered

Am getting the notification "ATTENTION: Bounced Message Notification, bytes in the mailbox" realise I have to delete message at webmail (day to day use apple mail). Looks like I haven't done this in a while!!! is there anyway to delete big quantities of emails other than selecting all emails visible on the page? interestingly i am still receiving my emails as i got my emails fwd to my gmail account after last years ongoing bigpond mail debacle. Thanks for your help Smiley Happy

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Dowser
Level 21: Augmented
Accepted Solution

Re: deleting emails

In the Mail app on my iPhone there is an option to delete all emails (in the folder being viewed). You could use that to delete all of the emails in your Telstra Mail inbox.

View solution in original post

branky75
Accepted Solution

Thankyou, i found the same option on my mac mail when i was setting it to delete in the future, all done now. thanks Smiley Happy

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Dowser
Accepted Solution

In the Mail app on my iPhone there is an option to delete all emails (in the folder being viewed). You could use that to delete all of the emails in your Telstra Mail inbox.

branky75
Accepted Solution

Thankyou, i found the same option on my mac mail when i was setting it to delete in the future, all done now. thanks Smiley Happy

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit