Heidles82
Level 1: Cadet

Email account is temporarily suspended

Yesterday my email account was temporarily suspended I think due to the account being compromised (the other three reasons given by Telstra are not applicable). Since that time I have been in touch with multiple Telstra support teams, and each time they reactivate my account, I get a temporary password and I update my password, but I am still not able to access my webmail account. It is very frustrating, as with each query I am told my email is active. That may be the case, but I still cannot access it! I have video and screenshots of what is happening, but there does not seem to be any place I can send this information to. Any tips on getting this issue fixed?!?!

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Heidles82
Level 1: Cadet

Re: Email account is temporarily suspended

After many hours, messages and even a store visit, my email issue has now been resolved. My whole mail box had to be suspended and reinstated. 

Ozmoz
Level 22: Superhuman
Level 22: Superhuman

Hi @Heidles82 

I suggest now that you have access to your mailbox again that you start looking at alternatives so Telstra cannot interfere with your email again.

Someone keeps putting vegetables in my beer crisper :-(

Footnote: I don't work for Telstra, I just try to help out fellow Telstra customers.
Dowser
Level 18: Intelligence Chief
Level 18: Intelligence Chief

@Ozmoz wrote:

Hi @Heidles82 

I suggest now that you have access to your mailbox again that you start looking at alternatives so Telstra cannot interfere with your email again.

Heidles82 did state “I think due to the account being compromised”. This could have been due to the password being hacked.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit