Hasmot
Level 1: Cadet

Email rejected by receipient

Hi Guys,

I am using Outlook in the office (Telstra is our ISP) I am sending an email to an overseas reciepient which I 've been communicating for several months. Last Friday my emails to this address start bouncing back! with an error messages:

1. 552 5.2.0 cT3t1r00l2Ws1XS01T3u3y Suspected spam message rejected. OB702

2. The following organization rejected your message: nskntcmgw07p.

3. 552 5.2.0 cRqW1r00D2Ws1XS01RqWQ2 Suspected spam message rejected. OB702

4. The following organization rejected your message: nskntcmgw07p.

Our IT guy sent an email from his account (Telstra as well) and his email to the same address was bounced back.

The IT  guy told me that some Telstra's servers have been black listed as spam serverers.

I wonder if anybody out there can help based on the above info.

Btw. I have seen similar posts but I don't have enough tech. knowledge to act on the recomendations. ;(

Cheers,

Zaki 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Kalak
Level 23: Superhero

Re: Email rejected by receipient

https://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/Bigpond-Email-Inc-Windows-Live/Why-is-my-email-being-blacklis...

Are you able to post the FULL error message you are getting in the return email?
If you've found a solution then don't forget to mark that post accordingly.
If you think I've been of assistance to you please remember to let me know by clicking on the LIKE button.

Please note: I am not a Telstra employee and any posts or opinions are entirely my own and don't reflect any official company position.
Hasmot
Level 1: Cadet

Hi Knight,

Thanks for your help. Various error messages from 1 to 4, did not recieve it in this order, some I deleted (I got maddddddd...):

1. Delivery has failed to these recipients or distribution lists:

sales01
There's a problem with the recipient's mailbox. Microsoft Exchange will not try to redeliver this message for you. Please try resending this message, or provide the following diagnostic text to your system administrator.

The following organization rejected your message: nschwcmgw06p.

2. This message is generated automatically by MailScan for SMTP Servers at hasmot.com.

The message of size 127.13 kb with Subject

Subject: RE: Test email.

cannot be delivered to the following user(s):

***@starsplastic.com -> 552 5.2.0 cT3t1r00l2Ws1XS01T3u3y Suspected spam message rejected. OB702

3. This message is generated automatically by MailScan for SMTP Servers at hasmot.com.

The message of size 419.95 kb with Subject

Subject: Re sending/ Solar beacons/trial adjustment cannot be delivered to the following user(s):

***@starsplastic.com -> 552 5.2.0 cRqW1r00D2Ws1XS01RqWQ2 Suspected spam message rejected. OB702

4. Delivery has failed to these recipients or distribution lists:

***@starsplastic.com

There's a problem with the recipient's mailbox. Microsoft Exchange will not try to redeliver this message for you. Please try resending this message, or provide the following diagnostic text to your system administrator.

The following organization rejected your message: nskntcmgw07p.

Happy day to all,

Zaki

Juzman
Level 17: Bureau Chief

@Hasmot wrote:

This message is generated automatically by MailScan for SMTP Servers at hasmot.com.

It looks like the hasmot server is blocking the email. The email you're trying to send, does it contain a URL or link in it? Sometimes spam filters pick up a false positive and block it.

@Hasmot wrote:

There's a problem with the recipient's mailbox. Microsoft Exchange will not try to redeliver this message for you.

It seems that there is a problem with their actual mailbox. So it could also be this issue too.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit