ToastyRhombus
Level 1: Cadet

Emails being blocked by Bigpond as spam

Answered

Hi,

I manage several domains that send email to bigpond customers as part of our standard workflow. Emails such as invoices, estimates etc. All legitimate and solicited information. However, Bigpond keeps rejecting these messages as spam.

The domains I manage are not on any blacklists so can someone tell me why this is the case and what can be done about it without having each customer call Bigpond support to get my domains whitelisted individually?

Appreciate any assistance whatsoever with this.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: Emails being blocked by Bigpond as spam

You will need to send an email to postmaster@bigpond.com with a list of the domains and copies of the bounce messages as well as your contact details and when the problem started occurring.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Jupiter
Accepted Solution

You will need to send an email to postmaster@bigpond.com with a list of the domains and copies of the bounce messages as well as your contact details and when the problem started occurring.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

ToastyRhombus
Level 1: Cadet

Thanks very much for this. I'll get right onto that. Appreciate it.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit