Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please post a new topic.
Emails to bigpond are being rejected
We have been having trouble with the message below to all our clients who have a bigpond email address. The two message files we received back are provided below.
Reporting-MTA: dns; cp261.ezyreg.com
Received: from [188.8.131.52] (port=60261 helo=SERVER)
by cp261.ezyreg.com with esmtpsa (TLSv1.2:ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384:256)
id 1iSFfI-00Cavc-Db; Wed, 06 Nov 2019 18:23:40 +1100
To: "'Client Name'" <firstname.lastname@example.org>,
"'Client Name'" <email@example.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2019 18:23:36 +1100
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook 16.0
X-Exim-DSN-Information: Due to administrative limits only headers are returned
All our emails are under our company domain and we would only send one or two of these per day - probably less.
We have some urgent emails to these clients which really need to be sent before next Monday so I would appreciated any assistance with this matter
If you require any additional information, please let me know.
- 0 Likes
- 303 Views
- 1 Reply
Was this helpful?
- Yes it was, thank you
- No, I still need help
Re: Emails to bigpond are being rejected
Full Disclosure as part of Telstras Social Media Code.
- I work for Telstra in the following products.
- Telstra Platinum, Telstra Business Services, Telstra Smart Home, Velocity, Locator and NBN faults.
- I'm not here in an official capacity, I just like fixing things and respond in my own time when I can.
- Include "@343GuiltySpark" in your reply to get my attention if you're after me specifically.
- My opinions are my own and not that of Telstra's, just so we're all on the same page.
- 0 Likes
- 0 Replies