Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

emails wont load

ok bigpond is stuffing me around yet again or still as the case is, i click on my emails and nothing happens then it comes up as read without me viewing it and i still get error messages not found or similer to that, friggen why ??

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: emails wont load

Hey Ralph,

That is certainly an odd error. What email platform are you on? MyConnect or Outlook.com? Are you viewing these emails via webmail?

Brodie

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted

HI Ralph,having same problem as you , windows 7 computer. mad as hell.

Cheers

Highlighted

im having an issue i need to access my telstra email to change my psn password, but it wont let me do anything, everytime i click on webmail all that shows up are white screen with three rectangles in the middle what is going on this is driving me nuts ive tried on my pc and my phone its the same thing, all i want to do is access my email

Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi Clau79

How frustrating. 

The quickest way to have this resolved, is to speak with our 24x7 Technical Support Team on 133933 or if you prefer using the Online Chat, they are available  http://tel.st/gq6m between 7am and 9pm daily 

Kind Regards 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit