slobbering_dog
Level 1: Cadet

How do I find unread emails in Telstra Webmail?

I have 1 unread email in my inbox of 9,500+ messages. In the Telstra Webmail screen, how can I filter the list to show this unread mail message?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
MammaB
Support Team
Support Team

Re: How do I find unread emails in Telstra Webmail?

Morning slobbering_dog, you still trying to find that unread email ?

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

slobbering_dog
Level 1: Cadet

Yes I am. There is no filter I can see that will let me find it easily. 

MammaB
Support Team
Support Team

Can you try to type isread:no into the search box on your webmail. This should bring up any not read yet. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Brad_k
Level 3: Gumshoe

If you enable preview pane 'right' there will be an icon to the right of the search box. From here you can sort by many criteria - including read/unread

I am a Telstra Employee but participate in the forum on my own time, my opinions are my own and don't necessarily represent my employer.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit