Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

How do you whitelist an address in Telstra Webmail. There is no provision in settings.

Answered

Want to add an address to whitelist in Telstra webmail, but no provision to do that as I can see.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 24: Supreme Being
Accepted Solution

Re: How do you whitelist an address in Telstra Webmail. There is no provision in settings.

If you have email in junk folder you can right click on them and select this is not spam. This should whitelist the address.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Re: How do you whitelist an address in Telstra Webmail. There is no provision in settings.

If you have email in junk folder you can right click on them and select this is not spam. This should whitelist the address.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Thanks but I went to Telstra Mail on desk top where there is a provision for actively whitelisting a domain. Not there on IPad 

Highlighted
Level 21: Augmented

if you login to Webmail and go to Settings, one of the options is Safe Senders..

Stevo 52
Too many devices, probably an addict :-) also a tinkerer and developer of stuff..
Not with Telstra, just another customer like you!
Highlighted

little details like telling us your problem is with an iPad makes a difference to people trying to help you.

If you do it in the desktop Webmail, I am sure it applies to every device that accesses the account - seems to on my devices at least.

Stevo 52
Too many devices, probably an addict :-) also a tinkerer and developer of stuff..
Highlighted

SAFE SENDERS works (I've just used it ) - BUT doesn't appear when you go to webmail on an Ipad or Android phone (I've checked both). Only appears when you log in via desktop / laptop.

Can someone explain how to to get it with Ipad / Android.  I can't see a technical reason why it can't be done.

Highlighted

Most mobile device apps are 'lite' versions of their desktop equivalents..  so some functions are reduced in functionality or missing. Plus Telstra is fairly strict about the devices to use when accessing their pages and products. You could try with different browsers on the devices, to see if any of them are better.

While I have Bigpond/Telstra email accounts I don't use Webmail to access them at all, preferring to use an email client (Outlook and GMail).

Stevo 52

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit