Dante
Level 2: Rookie

IMAP Outlook.com Bigpond email issues with authentication and "Terms of Service" acceptance

Answered

A new customer with broadband and email, today I logged into Webmail for the first time. 

The problem now occurring is inability to access the email account through mail clients on Windows and Mac OS X. 

The settings are those promulgated by Telstra on its email-status page, as follows:

"Your mailbox is now with Outlook.com

Bigpond/Telstra Service (i.e. ADSL, HFC, Mobile Broadband)

• Account Type: IMAP
  • Incoming IMAP server: imap-mail.outlook.com
  • Incoming IMAP mail: port 993
  • Outgoing SMTP server: smtp-mail.outlook.com
  • Outgoing SMTP port: 587 (with TLS [preferred] or SSL Encryption depending on your e mail app)
  • Incoming uses SSL: On (this is required)
  • Outgoing uses SSL: On (this is required) (with TLS [preferred] or SSL Encryption depending on your e mail app)
  • Authentication Outgoing server (SMTP) authentication: Same as incoming mail server"

My username and password both for SMTP and IMAP are [username]@bigpond.com and my bigpond password. 

The error message that comes up in Mac OSX Mail is more detailed than the usual, it is as follows:

"The server returned the error: Mail was unable to log in to the IMAP server “imap-mail.outlook.com” using “Password” authentication. Verify that your account settings are correct.

The server returned the error: Terms of Use have not been accepted. Login to your account via a web browser to accept."

What authentication should I use? How do I login to my account to accept terms of service? I've looked for "Terms of Service" to accept at both telstra.com and webmail logging in without success. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Davo21
Accepted Solution

Re: IMAP Outlook.com Bigpond email issues with authentication and "Terms of Service" accep

I'm also a new customer to Bigpond cable. I had trouble setting up an email client with the correct settings for Bigpond email.

Make sure you are logged in to your Bigpond account and you can find your email settings at: https://messaging.bigpond.com/update/status.do

Your mailbox is now with Outlook.com

• Outgoing SMTP port: 587 (with TLS [preferred] or SSL Encryption depending on your e mail app)
  • Outgoing uses SSL: On (this is required) (with TLS [preferred] or SSL Encryption depending on your e mail app)
  • Authentication Outgoing server (SMTP) authentication: Same as incoming mail server

BUT Set up for the IMAP account did not work. You can then set up for POP account. Go to the Outlook.com site and log in to your Bigpond email. Click on the Settings Cog in the Blue stripe. Select Options then under Managing Your Account select Connect Your Devices and Apps with POP. Then Enable POP. And Save.

Now you can set up your email client whether it is Thunderbird, Mac Mail or Whatever with a POP account. BUT there are different settings shown on the Bigpond pages. I had success with these settings for a POP account:

• Account Type: POP
  • Incoming IMAP server: pop3.live.com
  • Incoming IMAP mail: port 995, (maybe 993)
  • Outgoing SMTP port: 587, (or 25, 465)  (with TLS [preferred] or SSL Encryption depending on your e mail app)
  • Authentication Outgoing server (SMTP) authentication: Same as incoming mail server
    Some instructions have: "pop-mail.outlook.com" as the Incoming IMAP server, but this didn't work for me.

It seems there are quite a few people struggling to get their email clients to work with Bigpond Outlook email. If you don't have success the last resort is to ring Bigpond support and they will get you to hand over control of your computer with their remote access app. they will then set you up.

Good luck and let me know if this helps anyone.

PS I too was looking for the T&C's to agree to, thinking that was my problem.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
49 REPLIES 49
Dante

Re: IMAP Outlook.com Bigpond email issues with authentication and "Terms of Service" accep

For further context, in Mac OS X Mail, the types of authentication available for the IMAP account seem to be:

• Password
  • External (TLS Client Certificate)
  • NTLM
  • MD5-Challenge-Response
  • Kerberos Version 5 - GSSAPI

None of these options for authentication succeed. 

DEANJA
Level 23: Superhero

Good morning Dante,

If using Windows livemail, you can set it up to access it as MAPI.

IMAP can be setup for both to a native outlook.com account and Bigpond account, which is now hosted on Live.

Here's some simple instructions.

http://howto.cnet.com/8301-11310_39-57603120-285/how-to-set-up-outlook.com-imap-in-windows/

BTW,

there's a link at the bottom of the page there for setting it up on MAC mail.

See if this item solves your problem.

If I have provided an answer, or posed a question that helps or interests you, your KUDOS vote would be appreciated Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If I or anyone has provided a solution, you'll help others if you mark our answer as the Solution The Ghoust Writers: STUDYING ABROAD

NB: I am NOT a Telstra employee, just another customer like you.
Dante

Thanks Jeff for your reply. Unfortunately none of the steps in either article work, even the Mac one. The same error message I have pasted above (re "password" authentication & Terms of Service acceptance) recurs.

FYI I even navigated to my Outlook.com profile, edited it and accepted the Terms of Service afresh. Still the error message pops up. 

DEANJA
Level 23: Superhero

This is certainly shaping up to be a strange one.

Here's another link you might check out, we are between the both of us obviously missing something very very simple I'd say, but I just for the life of me put my finger on it at the moement;

http://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/Bigpond-Email-Inc-Windows-Live/Configure-Mac-Mail-for-Windows/...

If I have provided an answer, or posed a question that helps or interests you, your KUDOS vote would be appreciated Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If I or anyone has provided a solution, you'll help others if you mark our answer as the Solution The Ghoust Writers: STUDYING ABROAD

NB: I am NOT a Telstra employee, just another customer like you.
Davo21
Accepted Solution

I'm also a new customer to Bigpond cable. I had trouble setting up an email client with the correct settings for Bigpond email.

Make sure you are logged in to your Bigpond account and you can find your email settings at: https://messaging.bigpond.com/update/status.do

Your mailbox is now with Outlook.com

BUT Set up for the IMAP account did not work. You can then set up for POP account. Go to the Outlook.com site and log in to your Bigpond email. Click on the Settings Cog in the Blue stripe. Select Options then under Managing Your Account select Connect Your Devices and Apps with POP. Then Enable POP. And Save.

Now you can set up your email client whether it is Thunderbird, Mac Mail or Whatever with a POP account. BUT there are different settings shown on the Bigpond pages. I had success with these settings for a POP account:

• Account Type: POP
  • Incoming IMAP server: pop3.live.com
  • Incoming IMAP mail: port 995, (maybe 993)
  • Outgoing SMTP port: 587, (or 25, 465)  (with TLS [preferred] or SSL Encryption depending on your e mail app)
    Some instructions have: "pop-mail.outlook.com" as the Incoming IMAP server, but this didn't work for me.

It seems there are quite a few people struggling to get their email clients to work with Bigpond Outlook email. If you don't have success the last resort is to ring Bigpond support and they will get you to hand over control of your computer with their remote access app. they will then set you up.

Good luck and let me know if this helps anyone.

PS I too was looking for the T&C's to agree to, thinking that was my problem.

View solution in original post

Dante

Thanks mate. Yesterday I independently arrived at this solution too, and I'm awarding you the solution as you spent time providing a detailed helpful answer that will help others. As a solution the only problem with it is it involves POP and missing out on the benefits of IMAP. 

Shellock
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hey All,

We are working with Microsoft to come up with a permanent fix, but any customers unable to authenticate with IMAP settings for their BigPond account can resolve this issue with the following steps:

- click on the SkyDrive link at the top of the page

- Accept the terms and conditions

Once done this should resolve the issue, but please let me know if you have any further difficulties with this.

- Shelly

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

burge1971
Level 1: Cadet

I am sure this was my original problem. Unfortunately I then decided after this was fixed to migrate to outlook mail. Biggest mistake ever. TWO weeks plus later and still migrating my mail.. no one has a clue. till have to use webmail , only for my mail...
ianmit

@Shelly_Telstra wrote:

Hey All,

We are working with Microsoft to come up with a permanent fix, but any customers unable to authenticate with IMAP settings for their BigPond account can resolve this issue with the following steps:

- click on the SkyDrive link at the top of the page

- Accept the terms and conditions

Once done this should resolve the issue, but please let me know if you have any further difficulties with this.

- Shelly

This solution worked on one of my test accounts, but on another I didn't get the opportunity to accept the terms and conditions, So I cant use my iPad to access this Bigpond Outlook.com account.

Is there a way to force the opportunity to to accept the terms and conditions?

Cheers

Ian

Brodie_Telstra
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hey Ian,

I believe our engineering team has removed this requirement for emails. So your emails should work as intended. Does the email account no install correctly?

Brodie

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

ianmit

Hi Brodie,

That is correct.

Using IOS V 7.1.2, I set up a new mailbox as an Outlook.com account with correct email and password. When I open mail and the mailbox I see the folders but no emails in them. In webmail Outlook.com, I see the folders with emails in them.

Cheers

Ian

Shellock
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Ian,

Are you connecting to a home internet service via WiFi or using the Telstra Mobile network?

Has this since updated?

- Shelly

AMTAJ

Hi everyone,

I'm having similar issues and have been through troubleshooting process with Telstra and subsequently Apple. Just came across something weird after this. Can now get iPad & iPhones to sync mail (using IMAP settings) using wifi connection in Apple store and via cellular data. However, Mac, iPhone & iPad will not sync via home (Telstra) wifi or cable modem. Any thoughts as all was working prior to outlook upgrade? Would the gateway be blocking this process somehow? Have also tried accepting conditions for sky drive as suggested above with no change.

Al
bigtoe66

Having similar issues on cable ... nothing Apple will connect to IMAP mail ....

Shellock
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi All,

If you are experiencing an issue with the new IMAP settings and your device can access the emails via services other than your BigPond service can you please send me a private message with the subject BIGPOND IMAP.

Please include:

- the device and email program used to access the emails

- the operating system on the device/s

- the model of modem

- your state

- BigPond email address

- if you are connected via WiFi or LAN cable

- that you have confirmed you are using the correct settings as per http://windows.microsoft.com/en-au/windows/outlook/send-receive-from-app but using your BigPond email address.

- Shelly

AMTAJ

Hi everyone,

After much going back and forwards and head scratching, with some great assistance from Shelly, a solution has been found to this issue.  

Since the transition to Outlook,the firewall on the modem/gateway was blocking the incoming mail server (IMAP).  By logging into the modem/gateway setup and deactivating the firewall, everything now works fine.  

This explains why mail worked when using cellular data and not the home wifi or ethernet connection.

Good luck,

Al

terrybb

I am trying to set up my Bigpond account in my MacBook and iPhone for the last two weeks and have been very unsuccessful.  The last time I posted a message I was given some instructions which did not work then later in the day found out that everyone was having problems with their Bigpond accounts on Outlook.com.  The last post indicated that there wete two million e-mails to be sent out!

After about a day my e-mails came through and I could use Mail in my MacBook and also a second Account on my iPhone.

However, this all stop working a few days later and now I have tried to start again and reinstall the Bigpond Account again and again and again.   But I have had no luck at all and I get repeated messages to say that my user name/password is incorrect - which it is not since I can type this in my sleep as I have tried this so many times,

This should not be so hard.  I can follow instructions - I have set up IMAP/SMTP, I have checked the ports, I have then save the settings and then I am told that the password is incorrect.

When I tried to log on to outlook.com I was then told that my password was incorrect - but this then worked on Bigpond webmail.    I decided that I should start again and change my password and followed correctly all the verification stages - in the end I was told that I have to get my "institution" to authorise the password change - I do not have anyone to ask about the password change since I am a private user - so I am lost here.

I was advised to use a Bigpond e-mail address as it was more "professional" - much better than gmail or hotmail.   I am not spotting this.  The last time I was send some suggestions when I tried to reply it asked me for a password/user name for CrowdSupport - I suspect this is different from the Bigpond address and so I then tried to Register but this failed as well.

So I am really frustrated.   Perhaps someone can tell me if these is a major problem and I am one of many people struggling with Bigpond on outlook.com connected by Telstra ADSL2 wireless and then I will be happier.

terrybb

Kenobi
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi terrybb, 

You can use this web page telstra.com/password to confirm that the password you are trying is the same as the one the systems are expecting.  Something else to remember is that passwords are case sensitive and iPhones tend to capitalise the first word.

The Outlook.com email platform is currently up and working properly so it can't be that affecting your email.  I would recommend that you contact our Technical Support team on 133 933  or Live Chat as they will be able to go through this with you step by step and act on any error messages that occur while setting it up.  They also have the ability to connect to your MacBook and view the screen or remotely control you computer to help further.

- Ben D

terrybb

Thanks Ben D. Useful to know the password check method.  My password was the one I was using so will call the helpline to get me through this.

terrybb

LuluMachete

HELP!!! I have now spent 2 days trying to get my bigpond email addresses working using Outlook for Mac 2001. I have a plethora of error messages including, connection to server lost, failed to authenticate bad usernam/password and outlook doesn't support the authentication methods.

I have tried all kinds of fixes, the settings are 100% correct, checked, double checked, deleted and re-entered. I have one email address on the old platform and I can receive emails for that one but cannot send. I have 6 other emails addresses, recently created and using outlook.com IMAP. I can neither send or receive for those email addresses.

I have scoured the net, read countless posts on microsoft, bigpond as well as other expert forums and nothing.

I am beyond frustrated. I have also had issues with my wifi, I am setting up a new Macbook Air 2014 with Yosemite and wonder whether this could be feeding into my email issues.

Any tips would be most welcome.

Kenobi
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi LuluMachete

Can you try the work-around listed under Current Issue #2.  The error messages you mentioned looks like the same ones we are seeing with this issue:
  • 2. A recent issue has been identified which affects some customer mailboxes on the Outlook.com mail platform when using a mail client with IMAP settings.  These customers will receive one or more “Username/Password error”, “Client Certificate is incorrect” or other authentication errors when setting up their email client.

To resolve this error, the customer needs to accept Microsoft’s Terms & Conditions first ...
     Read more

- Ben

LuluMachete

Hi Ben,

I tried the fix you suggested, ie logged into www.onedrive,com however there was no pop up window or anything else asking me to accept the terms of service. I scoured around looking for a link to it but couldn't find anything. I am pretty sure that I read in this thread that Microsoft had gotten rid of this requirement, I definitely read it somewhere in Crowd Support. So still no joy. Any other suggestions?

Lulu

LuluMachete

Also, when I tried to change my bigpond passwords to meet the new standard I got an error telling me that only underscores, fullstops and hyphens were accepted, contrary to the advice in the solution you directed me to.

Shellock
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi Lulu,

The accepting of the terms and conditions originally presented when signing in to webmail for the first time on Outlook.com, this was removed, however the need to accept the terms and conditions remained and we found this option was moved to OneDrive. It is possible that this has changed again without further notification and I will follow up on that.

I will verify this then make sure that the password requirements on that link are updated, but can you confirm that you have actually changed your password?

You can check the status of your email accounts by logging in as the primary here: http://messaging.bigpond.com/update/status.do

In regards to the issue with Yosemite, this is a known issue with the update and I believe that a Apple are working on a fix for this. In the interim, you may find the following link helpful: http://osxdaily.com/2014/10/25/fix-wi-fi-problems-os-x-yosemite/

[ Note: osxdaily.com is a 3rd party site that is not affiliated with Telstra BigPond. ] 

- Shelly

LisaSmith

Hi Shelly,

I have created 5 new email addresses, prior to all the Outlook trouble. They are all on the outlook.com platform and the passwords are fine. My original email address, which I am logged in with right now (alias to Lulu Machete) says in the status that the email account is being updated, it has been that way for at least 3 or 4 days.

I managed to fix the wifi issue though i used so many different work arounds I am not entirely sure which one did it but think it may have been scanning to identify the optimum wifi channel and making the changes accordingly, since then all is well.

That just leaves the fact that I can't send or receive on 4 out of 5 email accounts and on the 5th I can only receive. I hope this is resolved soon!!!

Lisa

Brodie_Telstra
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hey Lisa,

If the emails are continually stating that they're in progress then it could be an issue with the emails creation. It might be best to give us a call so we can get this investigated further.

Brodie

LuluMachete

that's not the problem Brodie, it is server authentication issues. seems like an issues with Yosemite, Mac, Bigpond and Outlook not playing nicely. I am confident that I have tried all possible fixes, I am pretty savvy when it comes to sourcing solutions. hopefully an update will be forthcoming but until then I am giving up on bigpond and sticking with icloud emails. I hope telstra/bigpond work on it in the meantime, especially as it is bigpond that migrated email storage to outlook.com which seems to be the issue, Lulu/Lisa
LuluMachete

Solved the problem but its not ideal. Unchecked all authentication and port override boxes. Set email account to @outlook.com and username to @bigpond.com. Working for now but not secure.
HercJ

Hi Shelly, 

Just to let you know I worked it out with previous posts from yourself and colleagues.  The settings for outlook.com for mac is IMAP, and you have to go to the site to accept microsoft terms and conditions, then voila it all worked.

Maybe take a note, or post full instructions onto your website to help others, as this has been a very long process.

Cheers,

Shane

Twinpeaks

Dante,
Thank you for the clear research and supplied info.
I have struggled all day with this issue. I guess I just wanted to be up to date but a phone session, 5 hours trying then this forum and a hat session the answers are revealed.
The Uosemite upgrade and earlier BigPond accounts are not ready for each other yet. So I have stayed with you plan B pop.3 set up ( which I was using anyway) and will wait for the bug fix from BigPond.
But I cannot thank you enough for the solid lead. Also worth noting that some emails may have been synced some years ago and do not allow them to be Imapped, but, after your help am upgrading these as well. Cheers
Twinpeaks

HercJ
Has it solves your connection issues for IMap
Twinpeaks

PS: thanks also to you DaveO for your good work also new to this sort of stuff and it has been a long day in the trenches but would be amiss not to recognise your good work , thanks
Twinpeaks

Yes Davo21 pop.3 is the answer for now. I cannot find the T & C everyone has mentioned and a bug fix for Yosemite and IMAP and outlook.com is required, thanks for your help.
Mara-Sydney

We have been able to get mac Outlook 2011 to conenct using pop3.live.com but not with IMAP or Mac Mail.

Bigpond there is a serious issue affecting Mac users, your tech support are not aware and go throught the scripted install which DOES NOT WORK.

At least save everyones time and say to use webmail until you sort this out....

sunsplash

New user Telstra Gateway Max CABLE

hi.

I am having trouble using thunderbird as my mail handler, specifically with outgoing mail ,as i receive emails promptly, and effortlessly. 

What t is the correct setting for outgoing mail?

thankyou

IvanS
Support Team
Support Team

Re: New user Telstra Gateway Max CABLE

Hi sunsplash, 

Email settings for BigPond email can be found here: http://support.telstra.com.au/t5/Email/ct-p/LSP_Email#item-ARTICLES-LSP_Email-398464

Hope this helps 🙂 

sunsplash

Hi and thanks

followed up on the reference, however emails are sent from telstra username. not the incomming address.. given than that is different from the incomming email adr is there a workarooooound for this?

I love the telstra gateway max

Kenobi
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi Sunsplash, 

Can you use your Bigpond email address and password to log into the following tool: http://www.telstra.com/emailservercheck ?

This will give you the settings that your email program needs.  Of specific interest would be the outgoing settings.  If you could compare them with the settings in your Thunderbird mail handler.

It should look something like I have in the below picture, hopefully this will allow you to send outgoing mail.

Prissy
Level 3: Gumshoe

Gmail fails to verify my bigpond emails

Hi Guys

I have set up my new bigpond account in Outlook.com using IMAP and SMTP settings as set out by Telstra.

Every email I send to any gmail account (and this is embarassing as I have international contacts) comes up with this message in a warning box:

Gmail couldn't verify that this message was sent by bigpond.com.  Learn more

I have followed instructions from telstra as per previous email, and all instructions from gmail, set my bigpond account up as a second sender account, added my profile to gmail contacts but nothings seems to work.  

Gmail is looking for a mailed-by: bigpond.com  in the header for it to be authenticated.

I have had a powerup account for 21 years, I have never encountered this before.  Why, why, why?

I would be grateful for any help on this.

Thanks!

hansph

I am encountering the same issue. I already logged into outlook. Where can I find skydrive? I can't find the link. Could you please post a screen shot?

Lindy
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi Hansph,

To ensure that we provide the best information available, I'll be flagging your post with our Social Media Tech Team, so they can make contact with you during the day. 

Regards 

Shellock
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

I believe that SkyDrive has now been renamed OneDrive.

- Shelly

Pentium

I am also having trouble getting my email client programs to authenticate my password

the https://messaging.bigpond.com/update/status.do comes up with a 

ContentWe are experiencing an unexpected system error. Please try again later.

so I cannot get any email settings.

I have contacted tech support and spending over 2 hours with the support person and supervisor having remote access to my computer checking out all settings and trying various other settings and system scans, they were unable to resolve the situation and escalated it to level 2 tech support. (The computer they worked on is running Win 10 and using Live Mail).

I have also tried the Mail program that comes with Win 10 as well as trying to set it up on my laptop running Win 7 (tried Live Mail and Thunderbird) with the same result. I have also tried to setup my mobile devices (iPad and iPhone) both at home and at work with the same result.

After briefly speeking with the Level 2 tech support his basic attitude was that it is Microsoft and Apples fault for the problem and not Telstra's issue to fix because I can access my emails via webmail.

This is not an acceptable attitude from telstra staff and the attitude should have been more along the lines of that it is an known problem with Microsoft and Apple systems and they are working with those companies to resolve the issue.

From what I have seen accross the Crowd Support site it is a very big issue with a lot of people. In my case the mail server will not authenticate my password.

Shellock
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi Pentium,

We are aware of the current issue with: https://messaging.bigpond.com/update/status.do 

Can you access webmail if you login via: https://login.live.com

The current settings for Outlook.com accounts is 

• Account Type: IMAP (IMAP4)
  • Username & Password: Use complete BigPond Email Address & Password
  • Incoming Server (IMAP4): imap-mail.outlook.com
  • Incoming Server Port: 993
  • Incoming Server Encryption: SSL or SSL/TLS
  • Outgoing Server (SMTP): smtp-mail.outlook.com
  • Outgoing Server Port: 587
  • Outgoing Server Encryption: STARTTLS or TLS
  • Outgoing Server Authentication: Yes, same as incoming mail server (complete BigPond Email Address & Password

Please let me know how you go.

- Shelly

Kenjac

Webmail working but outlook email authorision fails

Webmail working but outlook email authorision fails to recognise accepted passwords

Telstra seems to have a general problem with this with multiple clients. Using the procedure documented does not work. This requires urgent action 

Brodie_Telstra
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Webmail working but outlook email authorision fails

Hey Kenjac,

Sorry about the delay in responding. Are you still having issues with your emails? This authentication server issue shouldn't happen anymore. 

Brodie

MurrayWA

Thread revival coming on...

Correct me if I am wrong, but the support call centre in Phillipines (Mary, aren't they all?) tells me that the Bigpiond/Telstra and Microsoft agreement has fallen by the wayside and all accounts are again being served by either Telstra or Bigpond servers.

If you have a bigpond domain, and have not yet been forcefully migrated to the Telstra servers, then stick with the old mail.bigpond.com servers (incoming and outgoing) until otherwise advised.

If you have a telstra domain, then go with the .telstra servers as reccomended by Telstra.

Whatever youdo, do not rely on assorted random outdated web advice to use outlook or live servers.

After 20 years on the Bigpond servers, I have just run into issues due to factory resetting my phone.

The big problem is all the clients are being fed telstra server setup data in a scatter gun approach by the Telstra/Bigpond machine, not bespoke to your individual account requirements.

@bigpond.com does NOT equate to @telstra.com or any of its variants.

Telstra/Bigpond, YOU NEED TO ADDRESS THIS ISSUE FOR ALL ON LEGACY ACCOUNTS!

Lindy
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi Murray, 

Sorry for the delay in responding to your post. 

I'm hoping you have a resolution for your concerns or they have at least progressed by now but if not, please advise so we can chase this up further for you. 

Kind Regards 

vk3mnm

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit