barney99
Level 1: Cadet

mail.bigpond

Cant send and receive from my Internet Email- mail.bigpond.com, keeps asking to enter user name and password for the server when it is already saved  

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
SM999
Level 1: Cadet

Re: mail.bigpond

Run from Bigpond as fast as you can. I had issues with my Bigpond email account not working 3 weeks ago. I spent hours in the Telstra Shop and was informed that Bigpond is run from the Philippines and the Telstra people can't even get hold of them. He said he would sort it over a couple of days. I haven't heard from him at all. The day after visiting Telstra I did a 'message' session with the Philippines people and it took 3 days for them to finally engage in the messaging other than tell me they will be with me shortly. Their last message said "To assess your application we may conduct a credit check, consider your history with Telstra and give your information to credit reporting bodies to obtain credit reporting information." What a scam!!! I refused.

The day I visited the Telstra Shop, 3 weeks ago, I created a GMail account and transferred everything over to that. Thank god I did and didn't wait.

I will never have a Bigpond email address again.

Dowser
Level 20: Director

What do you mean by Internal email?

Dowser

Not “Internal” Smiley Happy

Barney9, are you able to log into Telstra Webmail using your username and password?.

- if not, you might have to reset your password.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit