Hemir8969
Level 1: Cadet

Office 365 on mobile device no longer working

I can access outlook on my pc and laptop no problems, but the last week I haven't been able to access it through my phone which I need to so I don't have to lug a laptop around with me. Has been working fine till last week it just stopped receiving emails. I have reset the account on the phone deleted the account on the phone and reinstalled it uninstalled office 365 and outlook from phone and still nothing seriously WTF Telstra. It's worked perfectly for over 3 to 4 years till last week. I can send emails from phone ok as I have successfully sent 2 test emails that show up on my PC but nothing comes through to my phone and its a pain in the arse logging into web mail to read emails.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
tg21
Level 1: Cadet

Re: Office 365 on mobile device no longer working

I have the same problem

cf4
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Office 365 on mobile device no longer working

Other email clients still work with Telstra mail. The problem is probably due to the app being updated by Microsoft. You could use another email app to access your mail until problem is fixed. If you do use another app don't use the gmail app as it has a bug that reseults in deleted mail being sent back to inbox wen removed from bin.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit