KarenHawkins
Level 1: Cadet

Outlook requesting email password - which I can't find

Answered

I tried to get into my emails tonight and all of a sudden it's requesting the email password.

I can't remember what it is or how to find it.  I've tried the  access code and the wireless access code on the back of my internet thing but neither worked.  Does anyone know where I can find it?  Thanks in advance.  It's late so I'll hang around for a few mins then come back in tomorrow.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Mick291
Level 2: Rookie
Accepted Solution

Re: Outlook requesting email password - which I can't find

Having same problem must be On Telstra's side have tried support a couple of times and keeps booting me off. Seems like their having a few problems tonight. Unless you wrote it down you'll have to contact support to get your password.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Mick291
Level 2: Rookie
Accepted Solution

Having same problem must be On Telstra's side have tried support a couple of times and keeps booting me off. Seems like their having a few problems tonight. Unless you wrote it down you'll have to contact support to get your password.

View solution in original post

RealCJNET
Level 5: Eagle Eye

When you say Outlook, do you mean outlook.com email? Telstra can't help with that as it has nothing to do wit them. You need to choose a password that you can remember but others will find it hard to guess.

Go to the login page and enter your Outlook.com email address and click forgot password. Follow the prompts. Good luck.
Cory @ CJNET

*** If you have found the answer, don't forget to mark the post as an Accepted Solution as this will help other members find solutions faster. Has someone been helpful? Give them a Kudos to show your appreciation
KarenHawkins

Hi, thanks anyway, I meant microsoft outlook.

Steph
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Ok, so that'll just be your password for your BigPond email address. 

If you don't know it, you can recover it online here:  https://myacct.telstra.com/forgottenPassword?execution=e1s1
With your Username just being your BigPond email address

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

KarenHawkins

Thank you, I rang support and they texted the password to me :o)

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit