Kip69
Level 1: Cadet

Rude staff phone faulty purchased no communication with any one during covid 19 lock down

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Rude staff phone faulty purchased no communication with any one during covid 19 lock down

Are you talking mobile phone or landline that is faulty?

Which model phone is it, what's wrong with it, and where did you purchase it from?

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
SteveW_52
Level 22: Superhuman
Level 22: Superhuman

Re: Rude staff phone faulty purchased no communication with any one during covid 19 lock down

Can you provide a few more details about this issue?

What sort of phone? what sort of problem?

I am assuming the device had a fault right form time of purchase, is that correct?

What steps have you taken and do you have references for those interactions with the rude staff?

Note that this is CrowdSupport, most of us are just customers like you and there is no account or billing access available here..  that said, there is a fair bit of accummulated knowledge available, so it is likely we can give you some assistance...

Stevo 52
Too many devices, probably an addict 🙂 also a tinkerer and developer of stuff..
Not with Telstra, just another customer like you!
AntoO
Support Team
Support Team

Hi Kip69.

Happy to look into this in more detail for you, there's nothing more frustrating than getting a product that doesn't work so I'd like to help if possible. Can I ask you to reach out on our community pages over on Facebook or Twitter? We can take steps to verify and look into your order/issue directly, or help get you in touch with the teams to fix the issue if it's outside of our knowledge/skillset.

- Anto

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit