YW1
Level 1: Cadet

Spam Emails

Hi What can i do sick of getting e mails from so any business every where i need to stop them over it can you help me please

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
AlistairQWA
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Spam Emails

Hi YW1

You can manually block a spammer by adding them onto the block list in your web mail platform.

Tick the email in the inbox and choose 'Mark as spam' or 'Block Sender'
You can also go into Settings > Mail > 'Blocked Senders'

To make it more effective instead of putting the entire email address (eg: george@mcspammy.com) in the block list, try adding just the domain to the block list (e.g. *@mcspammy.com).  Add it in with the * before the @ symbol. This will then block all email coming from @mcspammy.com rather than just the single address.

- AlistairQWA

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

YW1
Level 1: Cadet

Hi There are so many seem to be from overseas 

Kenobi
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

If you add the email address or domain to the block list as AlistairQWA advised above, our platform will block those no matter where they originate. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit