Cashey
Level 2: Rookie

Syncing Issues with Outlook 2019

Hi all recently I purchased updated Outlook 2019 as the old version I had was unsupported. I've set up my email and completed all the correct settings I believe to enable syncing between devices. I have Windows 10 on my desktop and using Iphone 11 and Ipad plus laptop to pick up mail. I am constantly receiving a an Error Syncing Issue "Showing Synchronization Log: "13:10:38 Error synchronizing folder 13:10:38 [8004DF03-0-0-560]" On my desktop in a system folder called "Sync Issues (This computer only)" How can I sort this issue please? Is there a way to review and check my bigpond Synchronization setting?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
6 REPLIES 6
SteveW_52
Level 22: Superhuman

Re: Syncing Issues with Outlook 2019

Have you set up all instances of the account as IMAP or POP?

Stevo 52
Too many devices, probably an addict :-) also a tinkerer and developer of stuff..
Not with Telstra, just another customer like you!
Cashey

Steve Hi yes all checked and correct..

SteveW_52

I was meaning that they should all be IMAP or all be POP..  which one have you used (for all instances)..

Stevo 52
Too many devices, probably an addict :-) also a tinkerer and developer of stuff..
Dowser
Level 20: Director
Level 20: Director

Here’s a Telstra page with details about what Telstra Mail settings to use

https://www.telstra.com.au/support/category/email/set-up/imap-pop-and-smtp-information-for-manual-em...

If you want the mail on all of your devices.to synchronise then use the IMAP settings.

Cashey

Steve all devices are on IMAP..

SteveW_52

If they are all IMAP thats good..  email should be synced between devices. Are all the devices have Outlook set the same?

Maybe a synchronization issue,  turn off Cached Exchange Mode and check if the Outlook client works properly.

Have you tried running a repair on Outlook?

Or try repairing the Outlook data files

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/repair-outlook-data-files-pst-and-ost-25663bc3-11ec-4412-...

Stevo 52

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit