Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Technical contact for ESP email delivery

Hi guys,

We're a prominent Australian ESP and we're running into delivery issues, particularly for our clients in the banking and government sectors.

Can someone please get in contact with me regarding a point of contact for these kinds of issues? 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Technical contact for ESP email delivery

Hi pvd2

I can raise a request to our engineers to have the IP address added to our mass mailer list. So that I can do this, can you please provide me with the following information in a private message?

• Sample dates & times of when the error is happening and which error you are receiving 

• Sending domain/address

• If you are attempting to send to addresses at bigpond.com or bigpond.net.au or both.

• An approximate of the volume of emails that are attempting to send per hour to us.

• The source IP of the sending server if possible.

• Justification of the request

• Contact details

Once I receive this information, I will raise an escalation and will provide you with updates as I receive them.

- AlistairQWA

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit