Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please post a new topic.
Technical contact for ESP email delivery
We're a prominent Australian ESP and we're running into delivery issues, particularly for our clients in the banking and government sectors.
Can someone please get in contact with me regarding a point of contact for these kinds of issues?
- 0 Likes
- 219 Views
- 1 Reply
Was this helpful?
- Yes it was, thank you
- No, I still need help
Re: Technical contact for ESP email delivery
I can raise a request to our engineers to have the IP address added to our mass mailer list. So that I can do this, can you please provide me with the following information in a private message?
• Sample dates & times of when the error is happening and which error you are receiving
• Sending domain/address
• If you are attempting to send to addresses at bigpond.com or bigpond.net.au or both.
• An approximate of the volume of emails that are attempting to send per hour to us.
• The source IP of the sending server if possible.
• Justification of the request
• Contact details
Once I receive this information, I will raise an escalation and will provide you with updates as I receive them.
Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.
All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines
- 0 Likes
- 0 Replies