larrymongta
Level 1: Cadet

telstra has deleted all my sent messages that i need for upcoming court cases

have been having trouble with my i phone creating personal hot spot to use my ipad it drop s in and out  go to settings and the screen reguraly goes blank messages IMPORTANT ones sit in my outbox/ cannot get mail. been on the phone to telstra for FOUR DAYS and the store, just updated the software: prior to all this during the EXPERT advice from a call centre (TELSTRA) lady yes we should set up / cancel/ delete your email adress i said  are you sure she said all mail will be reactivated when we set it up again (same name , email etc) well all MY SENT MESSAGES HAVE GONE AND I NEED THEM FOR IMPORTANT COURT CASES AND THEY SAY THEY CANT BE BROUGHT BACK. What?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i need real help

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
ShannonD
Support Team
Support Team

Re: telstra has deleted all my sent messages that i need for upcoming court cases

Hi larrymongta,

You would be able to receive new emails at that address however any old ones that you don't have local copy of would be deleted from our servers. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit