GrumpyBandit
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra is blocking my domain server and business server?

Telstra is blocking my main business domain server! You are killing my business and I cannot get anyone on the phone to rectify this! I am 24 hrs away from pulling my account from Telstra! The domain server is https://www.fastwebhost.com

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Telstra is blocking my domain server and business server?

What are you seeing when you try to access the site?

The link that you posted is accessible. What is the link to the site that isn't?

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
GrumpyBandit

Browser says this. I also cannot access any emails from my domain angelpictures.com.au

ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR
This site can't provide a secure connection

www.fastwebhost.com [1] sent an invalid response.

* Try running Windows Network Diagnostics [2].

Jupiter

I can't replicate the problem via either my Telstra connection or my non-Telstra connection. I get taken straight through to your Youtube channel.

The error also isn't typical of one that we would expect to see for a blocked website. That is an error in the SSL certificate handling on the hosting end. Which browser are you using and is it up to date?

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
GrumpyBandit

okay so this could be blocked from the domain end.. I use an up to date Brave browser. I better change my post heading with my tail between my legs. 

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit