fedup44
Level 2: Rookie

Telstra Webmail (bigpond)--cannot access account online or redirect messafges to desktop computers

Hi All, For some weeks now I have been unable to access webmail online through my account. Go through all the online Fix regime. Advised nothing is wrong with my account, but cannot even sign into it. Message says "service not available". Brought this up in November with a Telstra staff member who I talked to about my account and data useage. She fixed up data usage notifications. Said she'd put me through to someone who dealt with webmail. Hung on for ages. No reply. Received a "How was Telstra" message six days ago and a new bill a few days ago. Filled out the "How was Telstra" survey. This ended in giving me another phone number to call with my "reference number". Emails to me advising that the data issue had been fixed did not include the reference number. The only ref # I have is for the complaint dealt with by a man in Manila who signed off and did not get back to me. Hoping he wasn't affected by COVID or a typhoon. Guess I'll have to join the long telephone queue when I have the patience and am not stressed. When will Telstra lift its game? It continues to be woeful.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Telstra Webmail (bigpond)--cannot access account online or redirect messafges to desktop compute

Is this for a personal account or a business account?

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Toriee
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Telstra Webmail (bigpond)--cannot access account online or redirect messafges to desktop comp...

Hey @fedup44

Do you happen to have the reference number for your complaint handy? 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit