Bearclan
Level 1: Cadet

Unable to manage additional email addresses

I followed the link and instructions but still do not have access to manage my additional email addresses and passwords.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
SteveW_52
Level 21: Augmented

Re: Unable to manage additional email addresses

Which link and instructions? in My Account in a browser or in the My Telstra app on you device?

Stevo 52
Too many devices, probably an addict :-) also a tinkerer and developer of stuff..
Not with Telstra, just another customer like you!
SteveW_52

Email addresses are now under your profile (stylised head/shoulders) in My Account or the My Telstra app..

They should be easy to see in those places..

Stevo 52
Too many devices, probably an addict :-) also a tinkerer and developer of stuff..
Bearclan
Level 1: Cadet

Yes I have found the area but when I go to change the 'Password' for one of my email addresses it only prompts for 'Profile Reset Password' 

Not too many devices Stevo52, just convoluted process to manage a simple task. And for the record I am a Telstra customer, have been for over 30 years. Maybe good idea to stay out of the conversation if you cannot value add!! 

SteveW_52

@Bearclan   of course, I should have known all that from your simple message...  which wasn't a "conversation" from where I sat - just a single comment out of the blue, that I queried..  good luck to you from here on..

Stevo 52
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

@Bearclan you should be made aware then that Crowdsupport is a public forum (been around for over 10 years) that is not an official Telstra support channel, but a forum where customers attempt to assist other customers.

If you do not want assistance from anybody other than a Telstra employee who is working in their official capacity, please use the appropriate channels.

FYI: send a message using the My Telstra app on your mobile phone (the blue icon at the bottom right of the Get Help screen). If the bot doesn't understand your query, type "Speak to a consultant" and you should be transferred to the queue to chat with a human. It can take a few hours to get an initial response, but you will receive a notification through your mobile.

Note: I wouldn't be at all surprised if the consultant you chat with gives you the same information the @SteveW_52 gave you.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit