Level 1: Cadet

unresolved email since 2 June 2020

I lodged a complaint about my email I use for international emails that became unresponsive since 2 June 2020

My Telstra Reference: 04787907. 

Left many requests to Telstra to be resolved....I receive responses from Telstra ‘Did I ever used this email’ ? Been using it for 7&1/2 years. Currently paying for a service I cannot use. 

Is this a valid Telstra Reference: 04787907 number from Telstra. 

also received an email from to reply to....

matthewhenry.apajanostan.2@team.telstra.com

but when I reply it fails to send. Is this technical assistance a joke ? I followed all the channels to get this resolved.

is there someone to assist with Telstra Reference: 04787907???

I also received a notification my bigpond account will be suspended if not in use, I need <removed to protect your privacy> @telstra.com email reinstated and resolved. 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Support Team
Support Team

Re: unresolved email since 2 June 2020

Hi CK

Sorry to hear this is ongoing. 

I have gone ahead checked the complaint reference 04787907 and have now reached out directly to your complaint case manager and their supervisor via email. I have requested that they contact you via phone as soon as they are available to update you the status of your complaint and resolution details.

If you have not received contact from your case manager within 2 business days (as I am not privy to the case managers individual work schedule), please come back & let us know here so we can take the next steps to follow up on your behalf.

Regards – Tom

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit