Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

We've disabled your mailbox editing tool because of a technical error. Please try again later.

Hi. I am trying to adjust my mailbox settings to change the auto-forwarding address.

When I try to open the mailbox settings, I get the message shown in the subject line above.

I've been "trying again later" for over a week now. Is anyone else having this problem?

I haven't been able to fix it using the diagnostic tools or chat bot.

And using phone support is like entering a revolving door where you keep getting thrown back onto the footpath.

Any info on this issue would be appreciated.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: We've disabled your mailbox editing tool because of a technical error. Please try again later.

yep same problem here. Did you sort it out?

Highlighted

Re: We've disabled your mailbox editing tool because of a technical error. Please try again later.

No, I'm sorry to say. I can only assume it is part of the wider Telstra email system problem that has been going on for a couple of weeks. There are a lot of people with email issues at the moment.

The worst part is, Telstra are not saying when it should be fixed by.

If I get it fixed, I'll  post a message about it. Good luck 😐

Highlighted

Same issue here. Just wasted over an hour on chat. Still no resolution waste of time. I feel a squeezing sensation below. 

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit