Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

We've disabled your mailbox editing tool because of a technical error. Please try again later.

Hi. I am trying to adjust my mailbox settings to change the auto-forwarding address.

When I try to open the mailbox settings, I get the message shown in the subject line above.

I've been "trying again later" for over a week now. Is anyone else having this problem?

I haven't been able to fix it using the diagnostic tools or chat bot.

And using phone support is like entering a revolving door where you keep getting thrown back onto the footpath.

Any info on this issue would be appreciated.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Re: We've disabled your mailbox editing tool because of a technical error. Please try again later.

yep same problem here. Did you sort it out?

Highlighted

Re: We've disabled your mailbox editing tool because of a technical error. Please try again later.

No, I'm sorry to say. I can only assume it is part of the wider Telstra email system problem that has been going on for a couple of weeks. There are a lot of people with email issues at the moment.

The worst part is, Telstra are not saying when it should be fixed by.

If I get it fixed, I'll  post a message about it. Good luck 😐

Highlighted

Same issue here. Just wasted over an hour on chat. Still no resolution waste of time. I feel a squeezing sensation below. 

Highlighted

Same thing here.

I phoned yesterday and they said it would be fixed Tuesday 10:00 AM

Wednesday 21 November 2020 1430 PM still nothing.

Highlighted

I have the same problem, been going on for several weeks and continues. Also spent far too long in the Telstra revolving help line. But they still automatically debit my account each month :-)

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit