steve-22
Level 4: Private Eye

Web Mail Calendar Problem

Answered

For the last 2 days i have noticed that all the past, present and future events i had in my calendar have gone and the whole system is blank...

This was the only way i could keep up with multiple medical appointments and other family events if this cannot be fixed i dont know how i can retrieve past dates i need to keep track off....very upset ATM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
steve-22
Accepted Solution

Re: Web Mail Calendar Problem

This is a nightmare. THIS IS NOT AN ACCEPTED SOULTION just a very frustrated person!!

I took your advice and contacted through the smart app after several attempts finally got a “real” person on the other end to look into my problem.

Day 1 They could not rectify the issue, ended with my email account suspended altogether so I was unable to log in. They said they would have to pass it on to the next level.

Day 2 Email still suspended, contacted you through app and had to explain all over again what was wrong didn’t achieve any thing just went around in circles with me answering the same type of questions.

Day 3 At least my email is not suspended now, just don’t have any calendar that contains over 2 years of important medical history. Go through the same again, explained problem, get asked same questions achieve nothing!!

Day 3 part 2..finally got some one who at least had a go Kranthi Kumar was his name, did not fix my problem but said

I have escalated this issue now, ( THIS IS THE SECOND TIME I HAVE BEEN TOLD THIS!!) new update (to ticket I assume) states that our teams are still working on the mail issue, it will be resolved with in 24 hrs. Due to current circumstances there may be additional delays

So….here we are  Day 6…..Nope still not fixed, contacted you again through app and have to go through the useless “can we help” automatic menu which is of no help of course.

Even though I was given a reference number 1-273000854825 on day 3 I have to go through the stupid..”can we help” app which is just going around in circles and I cannot get to talk to anyone. Your app just keeps asking if I have a email problem ..YES…then takes me to another page. Why doesn’t  your app just ask if I have a previous ref number….THAT WOULD BE THE SMART THING don’t you think!!

My calendar is still not working, I have lost over 2 years of valuable medical history and as far as I’m concerned Telstra is of no use.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
RyanH
Support Team
Support Team

Hey steve-22, that is strange.

Have these returned after a reset or were you still missing these appointments?

- Ryan

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

steve-22

hi Ryan,

No everything in my calendar is blank, over 2 years of important dates.
i have tried 2 laptops, ones pc as well as google and firefox and still have the same result it says

"PAGE DOES NOT EXSIST PLEASE REFESSH THE PAGE AND TRY AGAIN"

which i have done.

also i will not let me enter any thing in, i cannot add a new event to the calendar

JessicaCL
Support Team
Support Team

Hi Steve, if you can please send us a message via the My Telstra app, our tech team can look into this further.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

steve-22
Accepted Solution

This is a nightmare. THIS IS NOT AN ACCEPTED SOULTION just a very frustrated person!!

I took your advice and contacted through the smart app after several attempts finally got a “real” person on the other end to look into my problem.

Day 1 They could not rectify the issue, ended with my email account suspended altogether so I was unable to log in. They said they would have to pass it on to the next level.

Day 2 Email still suspended, contacted you through app and had to explain all over again what was wrong didn’t achieve any thing just went around in circles with me answering the same type of questions.

Day 3 At least my email is not suspended now, just don’t have any calendar that contains over 2 years of important medical history. Go through the same again, explained problem, get asked same questions achieve nothing!!

Day 3 part 2..finally got some one who at least had a go Kranthi Kumar was his name, did not fix my problem but said

I have escalated this issue now, ( THIS IS THE SECOND TIME I HAVE BEEN TOLD THIS!!) new update (to ticket I assume) states that our teams are still working on the mail issue, it will be resolved with in 24 hrs. Due to current circumstances there may be additional delays

So….here we are  Day 6…..Nope still not fixed, contacted you again through app and have to go through the useless “can we help” automatic menu which is of no help of course.

Even though I was given a reference number 1-273000854825 on day 3 I have to go through the stupid..”can we help” app which is just going around in circles and I cannot get to talk to anyone. Your app just keeps asking if I have a email problem ..YES…then takes me to another page. Why doesn’t  your app just ask if I have a previous ref number….THAT WOULD BE THE SMART THING don’t you think!!

My calendar is still not working, I have lost over 2 years of valuable medical history and as far as I’m concerned Telstra is of no use.

View solution in original post

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit