Answered

SSTTPuller

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 3: Gumshoe
Accepted Solution

Re: web mail can we get the system to delete emails older than 90 days

Email today. I cannot load emails as it times out so a 90 day of the last would be fine as I rarely use webmail and it gets choked...Hence delete files older than 90 days delete please

@SSTTPuller wrote:

SSTTPuller

Your mailbox is almost full. To create more space in your account try the following;

1. Empty your Deleted Mail folder by clicking on the rubbish bin symbol next to the folder name. (This should be repeated each time you delete a group of emails)
  2. Delete any old emails you have which you no longer need such as birthday reminders, promotional emails, news emails etc.
  3. Remove any large attachments like photos and store them on your device. You can check how much of your available space you are using by going to the setting page. The amount of space you have available is shown at the bottom of the page.

Mail Address: sydwhyte@bigpond.com

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Email today. I cannot load emails as it times out so a 90 day of the last would be fine as I rarely use webmail and it gets choked...Hence delete files older than 90 days delete please

@SSTTPuller wrote:

SSTTPuller

Your mailbox is almost full. To create more space in your account try the following;

1. Empty your Deleted Mail folder by clicking on the rubbish bin symbol next to the folder name. (This should be repeated each time you delete a group of emails)
  2. Delete any old emails you have which you no longer need such as birthday reminders, promotional emails, news emails etc.
  3. Remove any large attachments like photos and store them on your device. You can check how much of your available space you are using by going to the setting page. The amount of space you have available is shown at the bottom of the page.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

I cannot load emails as the system times out, probably due to line speed

So there's no point deleting...Thus they cannot be deleted /  trashed

@SSTTPuller wrote:

@SSTTPuller wrote:

SSTTPuller

Highlighted

The emails wont load...system times out hence no opportunity to delete and trash

@SSTTPuller wrote:

@SSTTPuller wrote:

@SSTTPuller wrote:

SSTTPuller

Highlighted

cannot load emails...times out

@SSTTPuller wrote:

The emails wont load...system times out hence no opportunity to delete and trash

@SSTTPuller wrote:

@SSTTPuller wrote:

@SSTTPuller wrote:

SSTTPuller

Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

My email account has been running ever slower and slower over the past week.

Now just times out on log in.

I'm desperate to have it up and running to receive a very important  confirmation email for a Covid19 travel exemption clearance

Telstra please help!

Highlighted

They are useless **bleep** heads, i am having the same problem

Highlighted

I have the same problem !  Telstra need to fix this essential service quickly. They don't seem to respond.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit