Brido
Level 1: Cadet

Webmail login issue.

Hi I cannot get access to my emails at the moment . Been the same all day. When I go through my favourites , I can eventually get the log in page then after that , the screen is blank with the address bar at the top continuing flashing back and forth with my big pond address . Every other website is fine , just bigpond .
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Brido

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
JordanR
Telstra Platinum
Telstra Platinum

Re: Webmail login issue.

Hey @Brido,

I would recommend disabling IPv6 and seeing if it has any luck resolving the issue. To disable IPv6 on a windows computer start by opening Control Panel --> Network and Sharing Center --> Change adapter settings (top left) then right click on your network adapter (depending if you are connected via WiFi or Ethernet) and click Properties --> untick Internet Protocol Version 6 and click ok. 

To do the same on a Mac go to Preferences --> Network --> Ethernet(or WiFi) --> Advanced --> TCP/IP tab --> Configure IPv6 --> Off or Link-Local only.

Jordan

Telstra Platinum Tech Support

Icon image for Telstra Platinum

---------------------------------------
I am a Telstra Platinum employee and I do phone support for all issues like this one here.
Want one of our Telstra Platinum experts to solve this problem for you? One call to Telstra Platinum could help you with similar tech issues rather than trying to do it yourself. Click through to learn more about Telstra Platinum

Telstra Platinum

Shellock
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Webmail login issue.

Hi Brido,

In most instances when I hear customers have this issue, a restart of the computer resolves the issue, particularly if it is only the Telstra websites that are affected. 

Or you can do what JordanR suggested. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit