Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Webmail Login

I tried to log in to our webmail account, we really don't use it much as I became adverse to email addresses tied to ISP's many years ago. I checked out to try and work out why I couldn't get past the login page and I have no idea as to what username or password to use. Now here's the kicker there isn't a link back to anywhere to reset the password.

Someone needs to do a bit of UI/UX on there to provide some basic hep. Also the help details when I go to the support pages don't match the current page

I looked at the internet details in my account and tried the password I have in Lastpass for that and that simply logs out my Telstra session which is a total anomaly.

Hopefully this will helps someone else in the future

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Webmail Login

If you haven't used your Telstra email in a while (90 days from memory), your account may no longer exist.

If you log in to MyAccount, any email addresses you have should be listed at the bottom of the services list.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Highlighted
Level 22: Superhuman
Level 22: Superhuman

@Mura2Sun wrote:

I tried to log in to our webmail account, we really don't use it much as I became adverse to email addresses tied to ISP's many years ago. I checked out to try and work out why I couldn't get past the login page and I have no idea as to what username or password to use. Now here's the kicker there isn't a link back to anywhere to reset the password.

Someone needs to do a bit of UI/UX on there to provide some basic hep. Also the help details when I go to the support pages don't match the current page

I looked at the internet details in my account and tried the password I have in Lastpass for that and that simply logs out my Telstra session which is a total anomaly.

Hopefully this will helps someone else in the future

@Mura2Sun If you have an account with Telstra, such as the internet, then the login details are what is associated with that account.

More info at What if I forget my Telstra email username or password?

Someone keeps putting vegetables in my beer crisper
Level 1: Cadet

Nope the system says I have one mailbox, but along the lines of bad UI/UX. There's a change password option. It wants my current password. Hey, What if I don't have it? sarcasm intended.

I will raise it with support through chat or some such to fix it up, I wonder how other people fix this?

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit