Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

webmail only shows 10 emails

I am trying to view emails on webmail but only shows last 10 emails received. I need to view the last month or at least the last 2 weeks. I know they haven't been deleted in Outlook but I'm not near my pc so am forced to use webmail, can someone please tell me how to fix this issue? 

Clare

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: webmail only shows 10 emails

Outlook is probably using a POP3 connection and is configured to delete the server copy of the message once it has been download, hence why you can't see the messages on webmail.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

So that's a great explanation... how about a solution?

Clare
Highlighted

The only solution in that case is to gain access to the computer that has the emails on.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Highlighted

For a more permanent fix, (you still need to be able to access your computer) you will either need to change your email settings in Outlook to not delete the messages after it downloads them, or change over your email settings in Outlook so that it uses IMAP (and do the same on any mobile devices as well) and then your emails will remain in sync on all devices (and webmail).

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit