Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Webmail Timing Out

I have been unable to access my Webmail since Friday as it keeps timing out. Can someone please help me fix this issue? This is my business email so I need to be able to access it urgently.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
15 REPLIES 15
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Re: Webmail Timing Out

I am having the same issue! Have been having regular trouble since mid July.

Highlighted

I have been having the same issues and it is very frustrating as nothing is being reported or fixed.

Highlighted

Yes It has been happening to me as well, reported multiple times still not fixed or no timeframe advised by any support staff either. 

Given the COVID situation its is very frustrating and I use this account as my primary mail account so all bills are directed to this account and now I cannot pay my bills on time.

Will Telstra accept to pay the late payment penalties on all my bills?

Highlighted

Has been happening to me also! Sometimes they load but 95% time its times out and I cannot see them! Beyond frustrated..

Highlighted

It has been happening to me too. Frustrating!!

Highlighted

Yes, me too since the weekend.  I have also tried to access from the office yesterday.  I spent 40 minutes on the phone last night and in the end the operator told me to wait for 48 hours.   So frustrating at the moment.   

Highlighted

Me too - for the last few days. Timing out whilst loading Mail folders

Highlighted

Same issue.  Checked the Telstra outages website and there was a EMAIL network update that started on the 10th of August and seems not to have completed, so I assume that is causing the issues.

https://outages.telstra.com.au/#/email?pageSource=home

Highlighted
Level 5: Eagle Eye

Me too. FIX this, telstra!

Highlighted

It would appear that this is impacting a number of people and what's Telstra's response...… complete silence. They obviously don't read these messages, they're too busy to answer calls (which I can understand under the circumstances), but worst of all, they don't publish anything to let people know what the hell is going on

Highlighted

Found a work around, although it is still slow.  You need to use a email client to access your Telstra email instead of trying to access it via a browser.

I set mine up in Thunderbird (on PC), fairly easy process, and can now access emails.  I assume you could do similar, and use a email app, on phone/tablet.

Highlighted

Hey telstra when are you fixing the email problems, no email for a week now !!!!!!!

@KazB71 wrote:

I have been unable to access my Webmail since Friday as it keeps timing out. Can someone please help me fix this issue? This is my business email so I need to be able to access it urgently.

Highlighted

For several weeks I am facing this and all I get is a diagnostic test that says all is good and a chat box to leave my name and mobile.  I have been with Telstra for over 25 years and their service has been really poor and not sure why I have just stayed on.  I just do not know how to get it fixed as I have so many emails that are important in there and can hardly access it.

Highlighted

What is this a grievance centre where nothing seems to get done. I have had the time out problem for about a month. Not good for business...... 

Highlighted

I have always had issues using this platfom an often opt to use outlook instead, however I realised that the emails I delete through Outlook stay in the Tesltra platform, thus clogging my inbox.  I too am unable to access any of my emial adresses through Telstra to rectify the inbox issue as it times out. Even if it does load, I can only delete once before it times out and refuses to reload.  If I use the Telstra Trouble shooter it says there is no problem but I then get messages from Telstra saying they are working on the issue.  Has anyone found a solution???

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit