Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

When I login it keeps sending me to the microsoft login page so I can't access my telstra webmail

Answered

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 22: Superhuman
Accepted Solution

Re: When I login it keeps sending me to the microsoft login page so I can't access my telstra webmai

http://servicestatus.telstra.com/servicestatus/goc.do?q=technology.html&service=Online%20Services

there's a national outage.

Not affecting everyone, but obviously a lot.

If I've helped in some way, a Kudos would be appreciated.
Any opinions I express or advice I give are purely my own, and don't represent Telstra.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Re: When I login it keeps sending me to the microsoft login page so I can't access my telstra webmai

I have the same problem I can not access my webmail, it keep ending me to the microsift login. does someone know if they are working on the site

Highlighted

I take it you have tried to login to the Outlook.com website using your FULL email address (include @bigpond.com or @bigpond.net.au depending on what your full email address is) and your password.

What comes up?

Any opinions I express or advice I give are purely my own, and don't represent Telstra.

Highlighted
Level 4: Private Eye

yes, they say 4 to 6 hours maybe?
Highlighted
Level 4: Private Eye

yes they say 4 to 6 hours, maybe?
Highlighted

@robertojack3467.

Thanks for the added information.

Much better.

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

http://servicestatus.telstra.com/servicestatus/goc.do?q=technology.html&service=Online%20Services

there's a national outage.

Not affecting everyone, but obviously a lot.

View solution in original post

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit