CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Why are some of my emails going direct to the deleted items before ive read them

Answered

Since buying a new PC with Windows 10 some of my emails are automatically being sorted into the deleted items folder before I've seen them.  Ive tried Windows Mail and Outlook and its happening with both.  How do I override this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Re: Why are some of my emails going direct to the deleted items before ive read them

Thanks for your reply.  It at least gave me an idea of where to look and I think I found the solution to the problem on Webmail settings and "allowing images".   When I look at all the ones in deleted items they all have promotional pictures attached, e.g. Coles, etc.  So thanks again.  Cheers

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Why are some of my emails going direct to the deleted items before ive read them

It sounds like they are being marked as SPAM and getting placed into the deleted items folder.

Check the rules in Outlook and then have a look in the settings in Webmail.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Thanks for your reply.  It at least gave me an idea of where to look and I think I found the solution to the problem on Webmail settings and "allowing images".   When I look at all the ones in deleted items they all have promotional pictures attached, e.g. Coles, etc.  So thanks again.  Cheers

View solution in original post

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit