macca85
Level 1: Cadet

why cant i find option in my account to setup another email account.I have spend most of the day on

Answered

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Smiley3
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

Re: why cant i find option in my account to setup another email account.I have spend most of the day

Hi macca85,

You won't see the option because Telstra has stopped customer's being able to set-up another email. 

https://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/telstra-mail/telstra-bigpond-mailboxes/td-p/928657

I am NOT a Telstra employee and never have been. However, I AM a customer who volunteer's my time in the hope to help someone with their question.
To show your appreciation to myself or another member, please click on the LIKE or mark as a SOLUTION for any post that you have found helpful on this forum.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Smiley3
Accepted Solution

Re: why cant i find option in my account to setup another email account.I have spend most of the day

Hi macca85,

You won't see the option because Telstra has stopped customer's being able to set-up another email. 

https://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/telstra-mail/telstra-bigpond-mailboxes/td-p/928657

I am NOT a Telstra employee and never have been. However, I AM a customer who volunteer's my time in the hope to help someone with their question.
To show your appreciation to myself or another member, please click on the LIKE or mark as a SOLUTION for any post that you have found helpful on this forum.

View solution in original post

SteveW_52
Level 22: Superhuman
Level 22: Superhuman

As @Smiley3 says, Telstra don't do new email addresses any more.

You are better off getting one with gmail or outlook.com, they are more portable, do the job properly, are better supported and perhaps not as prone to failure...  most email clients will accept them as well...  

Stevo 52
Too many devices, probably an addict :-) also a tinkerer and developer of stuff..
Not with Telstra, just another customer like you!

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit