Level 1: Cadet

Mobil broadband

Currently running to Internet plans one 500 go per month and a mobile 4g. My daughter using the mobile 4 g can I transfer this plan into her name

Was this helpful?

  • Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
Level 1: Cadet

Re: Mobil broadband

Yes you can transfer via the change of ownership form request, but be wary of your contract, you'll be charged ETCs if your still under contract if you pass it.

the change ownership form can be found here: https://www.telstra.com.au/support/category/account-billing/manage-account/change-the-name-on-your-t...
Level 24: Supreme Being
Level 24: Supreme Being

Re: Mobil broadband

If you are still under contract and it is going Consumer to Consumer the contract shouldn't be a problem. The customer taking on the service should just obtain the service with the existing plan and contract unless the plan is no longer available. 


"• I will be taking over the services listed above including any and all applicable contracts and that the nominated services will be transferred to my account with the same structure and set up as they currently have, unless the plan is no longer available, in which case I consent to Telstra transferring the service to a reasonably comparable plan on standard pricing;"

Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit