Saurabh7183
Level 1: Cadet

iPhone 6 & 6 plus times for Fri 19/09

Hi, just wondering what time you will open on Friday?

Also, would you be stocking both the iPhone 6 as well as the 6 plus? Or just the 6? How many of each would you be expecting, approximately?

Finally, are you expecting a massive queue outside in the morning?

Sorry for the bombardment of questions, but we have had issues with pre-ordering so would very much love to switch over from Vodafone to Telstra on the 19th itself with the new phone.

Thanks a ton,

Saurabh

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Angela_H
Support Team
Support Team

Re: iPhone 6 & 6 plus times for Fri 19/09

Hi Saurabh7183,

At this stage we don't have advice on stock levels. I do have a list of opening times for each store.

If you can tell me which store you'd like me to check I'll let you know the info, you can locate the stores here http://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/Telstra-Store-Locator/ct-p/tstore 

Angela 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Saurabh7183

Hi Angela,

I was inquiring for the Moonee Ponds, Victoria store.  Would they have both the 6 & the 6 plus or just the 6?

Thanks,

Saurabh

Angela_H
Support Team
Support Team

Hi Saurabh7183,

They'll be open at normal time of 9am. 

The store nor us have any stock info as yet I'm sorry

Angela 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Saurabh7183

I called the store and they said they will open at 8am

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit