McBain18
Level 1: Cadet

Phone Screens

Hey guys
I just broke my screen on my iphone and I was looking to see how much it would cost to fix the screen and repair it

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Angela_H
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Phone Screens

Hi McBain18,

I'm sorry for your loss Smiley Sad

I'm an iphone user and lover and it's terrible when these things happen!.

The best thing to do is to check with us if you have any cover that help with a screen replacement, you'll also want to know if you're under warranty, and check with Apple if your warranty is void if you choose to get a non-approved repair to carry out the work.

We can look at your account via our secure online chat service   http://tel.st/hsc3 or you can call 132200

Angela 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Kalak
Level 23: Superhero

Re: Phone Screens

The best thing I can suggest is contacting Apple, especially if you are near to an Apple store.

Last year I dropped my phone, in the loo! Took it to Apple store, told the guy what happened and they replaced it for me for free. Normally they have a charge for out-of-warranty issues, but they are renowned for their customer service.
If you've found a solution then don't forget to mark that post accordingly.
If you think I've been of assistance to you please remember to let me know by clicking on the LIKE button.

Please note: I am not a Telstra employee and any posts or opinions are entirely my own and don't reflect any official company position.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit