BalmainGold
Level 1: Cadet

$20 Leichhardt tickets

Answered

Hi,

First time user so very keen to make use of the Telstra thanks tickets, however having a small problem with purchase.

Have been directed to the proticket.com.au website and acknowledged the message stating that this particular discount requires me to purchase from the Category two section.

Upon navigating to the Category 2 section there is no mention of the Telstra Thanks Tickets option, only:

Adult: $40

Child: $20

Surely the offer isnt only applicable to children considering that most children arent signed up for Telstra phone plans.

I must be missing something like a promo code?

Any information would be extremely helpful as I am much more interested in attending the Tigers v Broncos in late April. However still wish to attend this weekends game.

Would love to hear back any feedback as soon as possible.

Cheers

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
DanK
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager
Accepted Solution

Re: $20 Leichhardt tickets

I tried myself from here and after clicking the thanks ticket purchase option for the Wests Tigers vs Manly Sea Eagles it comes up offering Category 3: Telstra Thanks for $20.

Can you try again but reset cache before doing?

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
12 REPLIES 12
IvanS
Support Team
Support Team

Hi BalmainGold,

I have tried myself to see if it works, and I seem to get the same issue. I have forwarded this on so that we can get it looked at for you ASAP.

- Ivan

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

BalmainGold

Thanks Ivan, really appreciate that.

Look forward to hearing from you.

BalmainGold

Hi Ivan,

Just inquiring if there has been any result yet as the weekend is fast approaching and I'd hate this to be the reason that I'll miss out on the Tigers first Leichardt game.

Would like to know whether I should use another method of getting my ticket.

Guy

DEANJA
Level 23: Superhero

I'm starting to get the feeling that the area of the ground where the $20 Telstra Thanks tickets were applicable might have been sold out, hence thats why they don't show up. Just a gut feeling.

If I have provided an answer, or posed a question that helps or interests you, your KUDOS vote would be appreciated Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If I or anyone has provided a solution, you'll help others if you mark our answer as the Solution The Ghoust Writers: STUDYING ABROAD

NB: I am NOT a Telstra employee, just another customer like you.
DanK
Community Manager

I just had a quick look into this and we received notification late this afternoon that the issue has been resolved. Apologies, for the late reply on the forum.

Please try again and let me know how you go.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

DEANJA

Dan,

I had a look 30 mins ago and it's still the same, I think that area of the ground is sold out, hence no listing for the tickets.

If I have provided an answer, or posed a question that helps or interests you, your KUDOS vote would be appreciated Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If I or anyone has provided a solution, you'll help others if you mark our answer as the Solution The Ghoust Writers: STUDYING ABROAD

DanK
Community Manager
Accepted Solution

I tried myself from here and after clicking the thanks ticket purchase option for the Wests Tigers vs Manly Sea Eagles it comes up offering Category 3: Telstra Thanks for $20.

Can you try again but reset cache before doing?

View solution in original post

DEANJA

OK, today is April 2rd, not April fools day, 30 mins ago that didn't come up, you got a magic wand Dan?

It's certainly there now Gold.

DEANJA

Lictickets.jpg

BalmainGold

Thanks Dan,

Looks like it was updated sometime today, appreciate you following that up for me.

Cheers

Guy

DanK
Community Manager

Well I have been know be to be called a wizard at times Smiley Happy

Happy we could get this all sorted.

DEANJA

It's Official

Dan.jpg

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit