Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

CNE1025

Spoiler
Whenever I try to sign in I get the following message: "You don’t appear to be active on this account It looks like your permission on this account has expired. Get in touch with the account holder. Are you the account holder? If you are the account holder or a Full Authority representative, call us on 13 22 00 and mention the support code. Support code: CNE1025"

I had a Telstra rep access my account yesterday as I could browse the store but not purchase something as I wasn't a authorised account holder when I am the only person on the account.
She removed a name from my account and my account went into full reset.
No account, no services, just a Telstra I'd.
after 10 minutes, everything seemed normal, until I tried to log and I received the above message. I've tried to log in via various ways on other devices, with no luck.
Any correct wording to actually get the right department/script up would be awesome. thanks

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: CNE1025

I’m still having the same issue let me know if you have any luck!

Highlighted

currently on webchat again.

3rd day straight.

asked for urgent response as usual.

will go in store tomorrow with error code.

Highlighted

good work on getting onto chat, I couldn't even manage that!  Thanks for the reply and fingers crossed you get a resolution Smiley Happy

Highlighted

ok, it seams persistence is key.

ask to level your complaint to Level 2.

ask to have a friend as an authorised representative but use yourself.

I now have access to the rewards store (for now) and have made a purchase using points and a repayment option, with no issues with authorised representative or CNE1025 code.

I still have points left, so, I will log out of all online services, reboot all devices, uninstall and reinstall all apps and traces of, and try to purchase something from the Telstra rewards store again in 12 hours.

if this works, let's just hope my item arrives!

good luck and I hope this helps anyone else in this situation.

this was all done via the live chat/help section at 23:09 03/06/2020

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit