User12344
Level 1: Cadet

Covid vaccination reward points

When I enter in my covid document number it won’t work. It says do not use spaces but I don’t use any spaces. I enter the correct 12 digit number?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
7 REPLIES 7
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Covid vaccination reward points

Does it give you an error message of any sort?

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Emmacm27

Same here- yet I know the number is right- no gaps just 12 digits. Error message saying don’t leave gaps between numbers?

very weird! Help

4CDTELSTRAUSER

Same. Typical Telstra wasting our time. And not bothering to respond!

Jupiter

Try hitting backspace a couple of times before you enter the number (just to make sure that the entry field doesn't have any leading spaces in it).

You could also try a different browser. Telstra recommends the Chromium based browsers (Edge, Chrome), but if they are causing a problem, try Firefox (or safari if on apple).

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
User12344

I gave up so I chatted with a telstra member and and after 35 minutes back and forth they gave me the 2,500 points. But I had to provide evidence… Goodluck guys 

MattyC
Support Team
Support Team

I understand there are a couple of different 12 digit numbers customers are trying. We're looking for your "digital vaccination certificate document number"

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

MattyC
Support Team
Support Team

Has this since come good? The team discerned a problem, and rolled out a fix. If you haven't got it lodged yet please try again now, and let me know.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit