SteveW_52
Level 22: Superhuman

Great Service from Telstra Plus

After some bad experiences with Telstra Plus in the recent past, I actually have to give credit where its due for their latest effort. Used several thousands of points to order some expensive headphones from the Rewards Store on Australia Day..  I was expecting the run around again, and delays etc. but instead I got a timely advice of the order, an update on delivery and then actual delivery of the item early this morning - and they work! And my points balance was adjust correctly..  bit of a woo hoo all round this time!

So, well done Telstra Plus team, it's good to know that you CAN do it properly and I am very grateful to you for the effort.

Stevo 52
Too many devices, probably an addict 🙂 also a tinkerer and developer of stuff..
Not with Telstra, just another customer like you!

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
rgrtht
Level 2: Rookie

Re: Great Service from Telstra Plus

I... I don’t believe it... there must be some mistake! What will I do with all my creative, snark-soaked, piercing (and, might I add, hilarious af) judgements of their CS team now?

I drop my phone on my face when texting lying down.
SteveW_52

Took me completely by surprise - I have had to some something else to do with the week I thought I would spend following it up and writing scathing emails...  but, it was Telstra Plus (Rewards) team that did good...  soon enough dealing the CS mob in trying to unlock a handset.. soon gave me other things to bang my head on the wall about 

Stevo 52
Too many devices, probably an addict 🙂 also a tinkerer and developer of stuff..
Not with Telstra, just another customer like you!
rgrtht
Level 2: Rookie

Ahh of course. I do commiserate, but the dream was bound to fall apart sooner or later. Almost certainly much, much sooner. It’s like that dream where you’re floating on a sugar puff cloud, surrounded by attractive ice cream mermaids that sing sweet songs of love and endless Terminator marathons, but then you wake up in a David Jones changing room at three in the morning, with no pants and a worrying rash again. 

I drop my phone on my face when texting lying down.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit