Vasmeoz
Level 1: Cadet

Having problems accessing Telstra movie (Village) tickets

Hi,

For the last few hours every attempt to select Telstra movie tickets attempts to redirect to the Village site but times out after a few minutes with an error at the top of the page saying internal error and then you get dropped back to the regular village cinema site with just regular ticket prices.

This worked fine around 4pm but not since.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
6 REPLIES 6
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Having problems accessing Telstra movie (Village) tickets

Yes, it's not working. Appears to be a problem in the Village Cinemas system.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
mrsjan

I have the same problem and this is very annoying.

EthanG
Support Team
Support Team

Hey @Vasmeoz, is this issue happening when you try from a different device or browser? 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines
Vasmeoz

Hi @EthanG ,

Yep, two different browsers on a PC and also Chrome on Android. Also tried it in incognito mode.

At this point I suspect it's an issue in the village side. I've logged a ticket with them so we'll see what happens.

As an FYI, I was trying to book with the Vic, Doncaster cinema. Not sure if it's also occurring with other selections.

Cheers

JeanneY
Level 2: Rookie

I have the exact same problem here. Tried to book tickets for Village Cinema in Doncaster since Thursday night, and didn’t work so far. Tried in 3 devices, but no luck. I tried both V-max and standard, it just got stuck in the re-directing page.

But I also tried to book directly from Village, and it works fine. But obviously it’s more expensive.

EthanG
Support Team
Support Team

Hey @Vasmeoz, @mrsjan and @JeanneY, we've discovered the cause of the issue and have escalated it to Village Cinemas to have it resolved as soon as possible. Apologies for the inconvenience, if you need anything else please reach out!

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit